Monday, June 9, 2008

The Time of our Lives!


Well, my words, not theirs; but they both said they had a lot of fun at Prom this last Saturday nite. Beautiful girls and dashing boys.....what else could you ask for? Well, two of the coolest cars at the prom, and cool family members to take pictures with.....of course!!


Conner and Chris

Conner with her adoring family! Look at Booey - you'd think it was HIS prom. What's with the step-mom who is never dressed for a photo op?! She must get it from her husband who was smart enough to hide behind his daughter!!!
Hammish is always ready for a black tie affair!

Aw!


The coolest and most unique limo you've ever seen!



Kohl and Danielle


With a very cool ride and very poor photo location (landscapers are coming soon!) See Cayden in the background!!








































8 comments:

erinz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erinz said...

I forgot to add - everyone looks beautiful & dashing!

erinz said...

Kohl's date is gorgeous!
Matty wants to know who owns the Tbird?

bgygi said...

Isn't she pretty?! It's Kohl's grandpa's car.

Anonymous said...

She is really pretty. I agree with my mom. Connor looks good, too. I like her hair.

bgygi said...

Conner's hair was really pretty in the back. Soft curls pinned loosley. Thanks!

erinz said...

Has Cayden's bean grown at all? I am waiting for a bean post!

erinz said...

Ugh! You are killing me! Where is this darn bean you keep promising me photos of? And the Crocs? Where is a photo of that?! I'd post it myself, though I don't have the photos.