Friday, July 18, 2008

Inch by Inch

**Sound effects are now added. Turn up your sound!!!**

Cayden and I found an inch worm on our begonia yesterday afternoon. He was fascinating! I took a little video of him "inching" around. It took me about 20 minutes to get video him actually moving. Every time I would start recording, he would freeze. He seemed to know what we were up to.

Isn't he cute?! Tom was making sound effects for his movements. I don't know how to dub those in, so you'll have to make your own.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the video is better without the sound. haha.

erinz said...

I like the song. It reminds me of Mrs. Beswick & Glee Club at Jefferson.

Anonymous said...

do you like your new song?!

bgygi said...

It does bring back memories!!

Anonymous said...

that wasnt me...

erinz said...

Update your blog already! It's been two weeks for goodness sake!