Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Are you surprised Erin?

4 jobs I've held

1. Mom
2. Office Administrator (secretary :)
3. Barista
4. Babysitter

4 Movies I've watched more than once

1. Two for the Road
2. Charade
3. The Third Man
4. Valley Girl (tubular!)

4 places I've lived

1. Olympia
2. Pullman
3. Moorestown, NJ
4. TBA (if we ever move)

4 tv shows I watch

1. General Hospital
2. Mad Men
3. Samantha Who?
4. Monk

4 places I've been

1. UK
2. Germany
3. France
4. Guam

4 people who email me regularly

1. Erin
2. Mom
3. Annie
4. Leslie

4 favorite foods

1. Coffee
2. Scones
3. Steak
4. Grilled or roasted vegetables

4 places I'd like to visit

1. Switzerland
2. Ireland
3. Czech Republic
4. Israel

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year

1. Putting in a yard!
2. Warm weather
3. Taking a trip to Vermont
4. Taking a trip to Victoria, BC

4 friends I'm tagging

1. Bruno
2. Sally
3. Betty
4. Flora

2 comments:

erinz said...

Tell Bruno & Betty I am so looking forward to reading their blogs! It's been so long since I've talked with them.

And yes...I am so proud of you. I forgot to add Guam on mine. I think I will change it.

erinz said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You PROMISED me an update of Cayden in his karate uniform and his CROCS! If you don't want to do it, have Dad guest blog for you!