Saturday, May 3, 2008

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme


I went to Cost Plus the other day to buy spices as I read in their ad that they had spices for very cheap. And for those of you who are enamored with this "green movement", they come in little plastic bags (ok, not so green) so you can refill your existing spice jars (more so green). Anyway, they were very inexpensive (99 cents!) for most packages of a decent size. The best find was a 3 ounce bag of Herbs de Provence for only $1.99!! I think I'll cook me up some ratatouille!

P.S. Cayden built this robot the other day. So cute.....it's Robot 2000, only this one doesn't melt! :)

3 comments:

erinz said...

Ratatouille? Show off!
Cute robot, Cayden!

bgygi said...

I HAVE a recipe for it. I just haven't found the time to make it yet.

Anonymous said...

Haha Aunt B - your a dork :D