Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been tagged......

7 interesting things you may not know about me......

1. I love grapes, but I don't like artificial grape flavor in gum, candy, pop, medicine, etc. Ick!

2. My dog Hammish is so loved and babied by me (he is my first child) that I have had people say they'd like to be him in their next life! Really I love dogs in general, my friend Leslie is convinced her standard Poodle believes I come over just to see him!

3. General Hospital is my favorite show and I will do almost anything to make sure I don't miss an episode. I used to tape it while I was growing up and would watch it after school. Thankfully, with the internet, there are great recaps just in case something goes wrong with the recording :)

4. I have a minor in Spanish, but have not actively practiced it for 12 years. I can carry on a very broken conversation. Make that monologue - I understand even less.

5. I LOVE garlic! I've been known to eat a whole bulb of roasted garlic all by myself. My husband hates it when I do that.

6. My four year old son loves to listen to ABBA, John Denver and the Bee Gee's. Wonder where he gets that from???

7. I used to love carnival rides. Especially the Zipper! I loved it and yet was terrified of it. In between the screaming I could be heard praying to God for our safety. Then I would get back in line and go on it again. Ahh, youth!

Cynthia, if you ever have the gumption to update your blog, you're tagged!

1 comments:

erinz said...

You forgot add that you are very stubborn!